An Intimate Houston Wedding
Thinking of eloping or maybe doing something small like an intimate wedding. What exactly is an intimate wedding? For some inviting 75 or less guests is considered intimate. I love small weddings because they are so personal in nature. The dictionary has this to say about the word intimate
1. Characterized by close personal acquaintance or familiarity: intimate friends.
2. Relating to or indicative of one’s deepest nature: intimate prayers.
3. Essential; innermost: the intimate structure of matter.
4. Marked by informality and privacy: an intimate nightclub.
5. Very personal; private: an intimate letter.
6. Of or involved in a sexual relationship: Have they been intimate?
n. A close friend or confidant.
To me you can be formal and intimate even when you elope. This is your wedding so there is no better reason to get dressed up even if it is just for the two of you. Consider wearing dress blues, putting on a beautiful wedding dress and carrying flowers. Maybe after the ceremony going out to dinner and topping off the evening with a couples boudoir session.
Meet John and Liz who are very much in love with each other.